Webinar: Unravelling the Open Banking puzzle with Plum
As the market slowly moves towards becoming more open, the critical challenge faced by banks and FinTechs is building the technological capabilities to actually support inter-connected propositions.
APIs may enable smoother integration and a more stable connection between financial services providers and third parties, but the Open Banking rules are far from perfect and currently only cover current accounts. The result of this is a mish-mash of solutions with different approaches to integration.
On 2 May at 3pm GMT, Mapa’s Principal Consultant, Chris Ward, and Head of Research, Suraya Randawa, will be joined by Elise Nunn, Head of Operations at Plum. Working through Facebook Messenger, Plum’s chatbot automates savings by moving small sums of money from users’ current accounts into a savings account each week. Plum has plans to evolve its proposition and make the most out of the new regulatory landscape.
Elise joins Mapa’s Open Banking Webinar as we tackle the following questions:
- What are the current challenges standing in the way of integration between banks and aggregation platforms?
- How can providers manage the complexities presented by the limitations of Open Banking and the requirements of PSD2?
- What is the impact of Open Banking on the user experience and customer journeys?
- How will authentication processes change as customers gain control of their own data?
- How can providers offer help & support to users? What role do communities, social channels and chatbots play?
Register to get insight into the puzzle that is back-end integration and how the customer experience will develop due to Open Banking – password is mapa123. As always, we’ll include best-practice examples from beyond the point of login to show you the latest innovations in the European market.