Webinar: Assessing the Immediate Impact of PSD2 & Open Banking
Open Banking and PSD2 will change the way we bank in Europe. This year saw new providers enter the market and existing players preparing for the new legislation to come into effect. Our Open Banking Webinar Series will closely follow developments in the banking market and give you insight from a customer experience perspective.
On 25 January at 3pm GMT, Mapa’s Principal Analyst, Chris Ward, will be hosting the first live webinar in this series to discuss the immediate and short-term effect of the new competitive environment. He will be joined by our Head of Research, Suraya Randawa, and Lead Analyst, Rory Pennington.
Register for our webinar to explore questions such as:
- How have different market players responded to PSD2 and Open Banking?
- What are the new propositions from incumbents, challengers and FinTechs?
- Aggregation platforms – should banks be quick to market or hold off for now? How do we rate the platforms launched to date?
- The competitive market – is the regulation fulfilling its purpose? Will Open Banking have the desired impact?
- What can we expect to see going forward? How soon until the real effects of PSD2 start to resonate in the market?
Make sure to register now (password: mapa123) to find out how the market is adapting to the concept of Open Banking. Spaces are limited.