Podcast: 2017 – A year in review
As the year is nearing its end, we look back at the most interesting developments in digital banking and discuss the highlights in mobile, desktop and SME banking.
Mapa’s Chris Ward, Katie Chalmers, and Rory Pennington talk through what has happened in the world of digital banking and payments this year, pinpointing trends that we can expect to see more of in 2018.
Listen to the podcast to explore questions such as:
- What have been the most significant changes in digital banking and payments in 2017?
- How are trends in mobile, desktop and SME banking going to shape the market in 2018?
- Can product recommendations be used in a fair way, to sell in the mobile channel?
- How will Open Banking impact SME Banking?
- What is the selling point of PFM? How can providers encourage adoption and continued usage?
- How are we expecting PSD2 to change competition in financial services in the short term?