A spotlight on Mapa’s new digital banking Dashboard for Core Banking Products
We have recently published the first of our new digital banking Dashboards focused on the customer’s digital experience of core financial products. An amalgamation of the Savings, Mortgages, Personal Loans and Current Accounts Dashboards, the new Core Banking Products Dashboard will be released to clients quarterly, tracking the changes in all four of these product areas.
Our Core Banking Products Dashboard explores how banks and FinTech providers are attracting new customers to their current and savings accounts, loans and mortgages via engaging product pages, innovative and helpful tools, and streamlined application facilities on their public websites. The matrix and accompanying report will also identify the themes and trends from the quarter.
The February Dashboard and accompanying report revealed some interesting trends in digital help and support and the way products are described online to attract new customers. First Direct’s new public website was analysed, as was Nationwide’s updated menu and Tesco Bank’s use of 3D Touch on iPhones.
Looking at Atom, Barclays, B, Fidor, First Direct, Halifax, HSBC, Lloyds, Nationwide, NatWest, Santander and Tesco Bank, the Products Dashboard contains everything you need to know about your competitors’ approach to digital marketing and onboarding.
If you work in a marketing or product team at a bank, you may wish to subscribe to our Products Dashboard to uncover:
- The latest product launches (and how they were described)
- Which UK banks are promoting what on their website homepages
- How to up-sell and cross-sell to existing customers
- Best practice in form optimisation and new approaches to ID&V for speeding up the onboarding process
- Who has updated their apps and public websites, and who is using social media and other digital channels to talk about it
- Trends in navigation and streamlining the path to purchase
- Design and UI trends from the top high street banks, plus challengers
- The best ways to approach digital help & support, from FAQs to chatbots
- Security and authentication for current and savings accounts
- The latest interactive, video and dynamic content used by financial services providers to promote their products and services – and also help customers reach their financial goals.
We also include sections on the latest innovations from new players and FinTechs, with Revolut, Zopa, N26, Prosper Daily, Habito and Trussle featured in the latest report.
Contact us today to find out how you and your organisation can access the full Products Dashboard from Mapa Research, including screenshots, comparison matrix, ongoing alerts and our unique insights.